El Kabong!


Mosquitoes are out in full force here! It could be like the year you had to spray yourself to take the trash container to the curb safely. The gnats are also something to contend with. I had a knob on the back of my head from a gnat bite like I'd gotten the El Kabong from Quick Draw McGraw. Little bastards.

We've had thunderstorms popping up all afternoon and evening. There were tornado warnings for some counties but I don't think they amounted to any sightings. Keep your weather radio on tonight, Miles.

It was nice to meet Miles today. He's just as blue-eyed and happy as he looks in his pictures.

Comments

Anonymous said…
El Kabong brings back memories...

Miles sends his best wishes to you for taking your time today to come and visit. I intended to snap a photo so Miles could write about meeting you, his person Weather Guru, but I forgot. Next time?

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff