cool and rainy friday

A busy day at work. Almost got my office moved. I need advice on where to put the furniture, though. This is not the Oval Office so it shouldn't be that hard.

Went to a plant sale after stopping for a beer. 320 plants sold in 15 minutes so we didn't get any since we arrived about 5:18. I'm glad I missed that circus. Larry gave us a tour of his garden and it's gorgeous. Tulips that look like a Monet painting.

We're watching I'm Not There but I can hardly keep my eyes open. I woke up before my alarm went off this morning. That would be about 4 a.m.

Ella is going with us to Ruby Tuesdays in Shakopee tomorrow. When she came to play Tuesday she told me she wanted to see Tiffany and her baby. So sweet.

I'm anxious to get in my garden. It needs to dry out a little before the weeds get hold. The couple years, I tore a lot of stuff out so there are lots of empty places. I think I wrote about that before.

Happy birthday, Jane!

Feel better soon, Jill!

Welcome home Ethan and Owen!

Comments

Jill said…
The babies are fine, the parents are tired, the grandparents wish they could get their hands on the babies.

Jane is May girl--I should have known!!

Hope you had fun seeing Elliot and having such pleasant company with you in Ella.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff