one small rant this morning

I mailed in my TRA application about February 25th because for some reason, I had it in my head that it had to be there by March 1st. Today I got a big envelope back from them with a blank application and a letter saying that I had applied too early and had to reapply after March 2nd. What the hell. So what did they do with the other application? They didn't send it back so I have to create this damn thing again. Holy hell. Does this make sense?

Same thing with an application I have to do for school. Every year, it has to be sent in after July 1st. One year, I sent it a day or two early and they sent it back and told me to resubmit it after July 1st. They couldn't let it sit on the desk for two days? To say nothing of the fact that each year, it is exactly the same application, just with a different date. Bureaucrats, I tell ya. They deserve some fresh kind of hell.

I decided not to go to the Pulse at 7 this morning. I have been there four days this week at 5 a.m. and I'm tired to leaving the house in the cold and dark. I could go for a walk outside today, I might use the treadmill in the basement, or I might do some tai chi or yoga in the living room. I feel the need to stretch.

They discontinued the coffee at Aldi's that we've been drinking for two years. It was a mild, German-roasted coffee and we really liked it. Aldi's is not my favorite store...ever since I saw the guy with the really bad mullet heating a cold wiener as he put his groceries in his truck. Bad visual.

I need some flowers in the house. I need to see green stuff. I guess it's time to put the Guinness bottle lights on the tree!

Happy Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff