The Gales of November

Boy, is the weather ugly here. Not cold, not snowy, not anything but gray from horizon to horizon. I was going to avoid writing negative things but it's impossible. Everyone is cranky. Every day is just a procession of one irritating thing after another. Hahahahaa. Well, not really that bad but almost. They say on the news (which I don't watch but someone reported to me...) that people are cranky from seasonal affective disorder. Maybe.
I finally got most of the Halloween stuff put away. I have the vacuum cleaner parked in the middle of the living room. (It really isn't all that hard to walk around.)I have gathered the recipes for Thanksgiving dinner. Today I wondered if it might be warm enough Thanksgiving Day that we can open the porch. Of course, that would entail sweeping the leaves out of there. I think our guests should be grateful that there aren't squirrels loping over their laps and plates.

I think I have to quit. I can't think of one thing to write that isn't cynical or sarcastic. Not appealing, eh?
Teresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff