News Items

There may be some less personal details (the signature) on our blog lately. I started a work-related blog and it's hard to have one set of details for one and another for the other. I just hope I hope I don't mix up the other stuff and write about the nude tequilla parties in our hot tub on the special education review site.

Now, what was the other thing? Oh, yeah. I enabled the comment thing. I didn't think anyone read our blog so it didn't matter. Now that I know we are so widely read, we would love to hear what our public thinks.

And don't you love that poem by Robin Sarah over there? Riveted?

Teresa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Shoot the dog and you will once again be happy. Get one you can put in your pocket. They just piddle a tiny bit and don't know enough to lift their leg. George knows enough to go to the bathroom.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff