Don't say I didn't warn you...

We just got home from the second night of safe driving class. I'd say we enjoyed it, which we did, but here is a list of things that pissed me off on the way home:
  1. The smell of chocolate
  2. The sound of candy wrappers
  3. The radio
  4. The car moving
  5. The dark
  6. The lights
You can see how this goes. It took me thirty seconds flat to get into my nightgown. Kramer jumped on my lap, Regis poured me a glass of wine, and my nerve endings retreated back into my skin where they belong. Tomorrow is another day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whew, what kind of road rage do you have, sister? How can both dark and light irritate you? Is dim glow all you can take? Cell phones get me POed.
Jill said…
Haha--when you're pissed off by the smell of chocolate, you know it's a bad day!

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff