broken boot surrealism

I was riding my horse to New Ulm and got as far as Klossner when I looked down and saw my new boot had a hole in the side. Dang. Now I have to go back to the cowboy store.

Regis was talking to a computer customer service agent in India the other day about a problem with his mother board. The dude in India said he would send a repairman, and by God he did. Someone showed up at our door this afternoon with a box of parts. Sent by the guy in India. Amazing.

I don't really have any idea what a mother board is. I also don't know what a virtual server, a gyroscopic mouse, or a thin client is. I almost burst into laughter when those words were bandied about in the technology meeting. Burst into laughter. That would have been funny.

Comments

Jill said…
Was there a nail sticking out of your horse?

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff