seven minutes

I want to watch Two and  a Half Men and I can't multi-task so I have to write this in seven minutes.

I had a funny story to tell but it has completely slipped my mind.

Last week, I was chatting on Facebook with a cousin of mine who I have never met. He suggested we start a Facebook site for cousins and relatives of my grandma and grandpa on my mom's side. There are hundreds but so far only about 30 have joined. It's a damn hoot. All the old pictures are really fun to see. There are cousins from all over the country. Amazing thing that Facebook.

I was busy in the kitchen tonight. I made chicken thighs, an egg bake, a batch of muffins, and steak tips with peppered mushroom gravy. The last had lots of mushrooms and was delicious. Tomorrow night I'm making meatballs and split pea with ham soup. I was out of lunch material in the freezer so this will help.

Time to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff