Have you ever noticed that when you try really hard to remember something, you squint your eyes and look off into the distance?
Regis and I were trying to remember why we wrote a check for 60 dollars on June 7th to a person neither of us know. We both squinted and looked off into the distance.
I got this:
Regis got a little whisp of smoke out of his ears and the answer: chickens.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...

No comments:
Post a Comment