the week whizzed by

It's been an interesting week. I can hardly believe it's Friday and the last weekend of July. Where did the month go?

It's been hot but for the most part, that doesn't bother me. If I had to work outside, maybe it would. I've been riding my bike to work on the days it isn't raining and I enjoy that...and I walk to the bank and other errands around town in the morning as part of my job. I haven't worked in my garden much this summer, I admit, but mostly because of the bugs, not the heat.

It makes me think of a southern movie when it's so hot and sultry outside. I have a vague memory of a movie where three women are sitting under one of those trees with low-hanging branches talking in hushed voices and drinking lemonade but that's all I can recall. Is it possible to search google with only that?


There it is. Google is amazing. Great movie. I'm going to order it from Amazon because every few years, I remember something about it but can't remember the title.

I was telling Regis about a woman I work with who was trying to find a plastic clip she had seen in a different restaurant. I said there must be a way to upload it to google and do a match. Turns out there is an app for that. Of course there is. Google goggles. Check it out. What a whacky world.

I better get moving into the day. I went to the Pulse this morning and listened to Reverend Raven on my iPod while I lifted weights and did one-legged squats to strengthen my thighs. Ha! Good way to start the day on both counts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff