performance class

I am going to an exercise class at 5:30 a.m. on Friday mornings with a young fellow from Mankato. There are four of us in the class...between 35 and my age, I would guess. He must lie awake at night and think of ways to torture us. Today he had us in plank position, lifting one arm at a time to touch the alternate shoulder. I asked if he wanted us to lift the opposite leg at the same time. He laughed. He is a tough one. Last week when I got a mat to lay on the floor, he called me a delicate flower in a sort of sarcastic voice. I asked him once if the point of these exercises was to keep me out of the nursing home. He said it wouldn't hurt.

I think I am recovered enough to be able to get in the shower now so on with the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff