birthday celebrations

We seem to have a lot of spring birthdays in our family. Well, if you count February as spring, I guess we do. The two boys, Alex and Elliot turned six, Tiffany and Eric both have birthdays in March, April has a birthday in February, and Peter and Amber have birthdays in April.

Tiffany and Eric had a party for Elliot at the Holiday Inn Express in Mankato. The kids had a great time. Not exactly an old person's version of fun, but very nice just the same. Lots of noise, high humidity in the pool area (ha!), and a ton of stimulation. I regret not bringing my suit...the hot tub looked inviting.


Ella, Alex, Evelyn, Elliot, and Adam


Peter wearing Zoey's goggles


Birthday boy and mama


Zoey and April


Elliot


Teresa, Tiffany, and Kensey

I am going to visit with my sleep doc this morning. Then I have an errand or two, a coffee date, and the rest of a lazy day to work on my organization plan at home. Ta da! Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff