Sunday, October 15

A few days off. I walked some extra every day last week so I could take a weekend off when Mom came to visit. We went to Minneapolis on Saturday and had breakfast with Tiffany and Joan at the Uptown Diner, went to a yuppie consignment shop, and went over to St. Paul to see David's new clinic. It was a nice day except for the trips across the city on 94. Today I worked outside all day. I moved all the dirt in the garbage can that's been in our driveway since we did that cement project three years ago. Regis parked in the garage for the first time since before the tornado. I cleaned up the garden and all my flower pots and took a truck full of stuff to the compost site. I ache like crazy tonight.
Tomorrow, I get up early to do my walking and meditation.
Teresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff