Winter's coming!

We've been talking about snow all day. One forecaster says it will snow, the next says it won't. I hate driving my pick-up on the snow so Joanne is picking me up. It's a good thing that tomorrow is the last day of the work week...we have what we call MEA vacation. It's one of my favorite vacations...no big meal, no obligations, nothing. Thursday we're taking care of Ella for the day so there may be pictures posted!
I walked a mile and a half on the treadmill. I couldn't bear to go out in the wind and cold and wet. I put Grey's Anatomy on and it actually felt pretty good...I think I have hormone issues and it made some of the aches and pains go away. Another thing I realized today is that I think the meditation has made the habits of the day seem comforting instead of irritating. I'm trying to do more things mindfully...dishes, cleaning tasks, putting things away.
Teresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff