Ella

We took Ella to Betty and Tom's last night for chili and grilled cheese sandwiches. She had a healthy dinner of fruit, chicken, and applesauce...we enjoyed the grilled cheese and chili. She loved Betty's little dogs, Gonzo and Fletcher. After she warmed up to the whole scene, she followed them around, shook her finger at them, and jabbered like she was giving them what-for. There are more pictures on my mac site.

It took Regis almost three hours to get home from work last night. About the time I expected him to walk in the door he called and he was only in Waseca. There were patches of dry pavement, patches of ice, and blowing and drifting snow. One more day of commuting. He starts tomorrow at NWA in Mankato.

I feel like I should relax today since it's the last day of my surprise four-day weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff