Busy day...

I woke up at 3:30 but read for a while then went back to sleep. I think I was a step off all day because that was really deep sleep between 4 and 6. I took a shower but forgot to wash my hair. Not a good way to start a day. Meeting at 10, workshop at 12:30, home by 4, Mankato for groceries and haircuts and just got home now at 9. I like a little more lazy in my days.

I had an email from Jocelyn in PA when I got home. She said she was having a stroke and was on her way to the hospital. WTF???? Sorry for the acrononymous cuss but really. My God. I emailed right back and her husband responded briefly with a phone number at the hospital. A little more information, Joe? Regis talked to him later and he said it's not a stroke like you think. We don't know what that means and might now know until tomorrow.

Peter called very disgruntled with his current sandwich career. He asked for a raise because he works overnights, goes in when other people call in sick, never misses work himself, and because he makes a mean meatball sub. No dice the boss said. I suggested it might be time to consider a new career.

Our poor dogs were confined most of the day. I hope they did laps around the kitchen because they need to sleep tonight. Too bad they can't do dishes or clean out the refrigerator.

Don't forget to check the webcam for the corpse flower at Gustavus. The link is below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff