Thursday

We didn't take those pictures of the grosbeaks. You can find pictures of almost anything on Google. Put something in the Google, then click images. Amazing.

We had a lovely evening. I had started the grill and chopped all kinds of vegetables for dinner by the time Regis came home. I put some of Emerill's Baby Bam seasoning on some chicken thighs so we were ready to go. We sat in the yard and enjoyed the birds and the breeze and cooked chicken and vegetables. The grosbeaks came back to the feeder, the dogs prowled around the back yard, and we finished the meal with some Girl Scout cookies. Great Thursday.

I almost had a GRAND SLAM in the mail today. First, the tickets for the Brewfest came. The next envelope had a letter from my doctor that the spot he sliced off my hand the other day was benign. The last envelope was from the Board of Teaching and I thought it might contain my license. That would be perfect! But no, it's a request for an official transcript within thirty days or I forfeit my 57 dollars and have to start over. So, there you go.

The Brewfest is great. Lots of micro breweries, good music, good outdoor food, and lots of laughs. We had a good time last year. This year the legendary Jane and Dick are coming from Iowa (repeat customers) to join Tom and Betty, Regis and me. I'm sure a good time will be had by all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff