What a great weekend. Not only was the weather perfect, but we achieved the perfect combination of productivity and laziness. This morning we got up at 7 and went to Menards for shelving for the garage. We came home and cleaned and organized the garage...the garage we couldn't park in for ten years because it was so full of crap. We spent the afternoon sitting in the shade reading, cooked dinner (steak and shrimp) on the grill, then went to Paul's for a garden party...pizza cooked in the cabana brick oven. Happy news...we found out that Mike and Erin, our magician-physician neighbors, are expecting a baby in December.
Off to bed.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
No comments:
Post a Comment