Ten Years

We're planning a little party to celebrate Regis' ten years as a Minnesotan. I think I wrote about that not too long ago. He requested appetizers on the grill and so far the menu is:
Pizza bread on grill
Shish kabobs: shrimp, chicken, & steak
Sausage stuffed mushrooms
Cheese stuffed mushrooms
Crab cakes and mango salsa
Grilled dessert pizza with pears
Basil gimlets
Hamms beer (what else for a Minnesota party?)

It probably seems like a lot but I had help with the menu and everyone has favorites. The basil gimlets are because I have huge shrubs of basil and I'm not fond of pesto. It looks like pond scum to me.

Tiffany and I are going to the grocery store for the party provisions and for regular food which I tend to forget about as school starts. Like I forget about opening mail, taking out the trash, and doing dishes. I need somebody to take care of me the first week of school. If Regis slept more than three hours a night he could do it, but not this way. I'm going to have to whack him in the head with Maxwell's silver hammer if he doesn't start sleeping more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff