Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Regis as Hippie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
3 comments:
Willie Nelson is my son-in-law????
Teresa, I did not know you married so well. Send a few million my way please, Willie. Your favorite mother-in-law...Shirley
I've heard that rolling a joint is like riding a bike. Once you learn to do it, you never forget, even if you learned to do it in the 60's...
Peace out, Regis.
Willie likes to keep his identity a secret here in St. Peter so he isn't bothered by fans.
Post a Comment