I was sitting at my computer checking blogs, saw mine in the list and thought, "I better check to see if there's a new post." Well, if there had been and I didn't know, that would be weird.
I've had some bad insomnia the last few weeks. I fall asleep fine but wake up at 3 which makes for a long day especially if it happens several days in a row. I was at a party last night and all the women of my vintage had the same complaint. I slept until five this morning, so things look better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
No comments:
Post a Comment