Airport weird shit

Well, I have a couple cleaning tasks to do, otherwise I'm as done as I get. We're going to motor over to Kohl's later to buy a Spot Bot, a little bitty carpet cleaning thing that gets really good reviews from pet owners. There's a Bothy show tonight that's one of our favorite bands, Becky Thompson and Old School. I'm prepared to weep at least once. Becky channels Patsy Cline.

Regis made a reservation for a parking lot in Minneapolis for Thursday when he flies out to PA. He could have gotten insurance for two bucks:

Full benefit is paid to you for accidental loss of life, two limbs, both eyes or one limb and eye; one-half the amount is paid for loss of one limb or one eye. Benefits are payable up to one year from the date of accident.

Dude. I think I have it figured out now. You have to lose two of something to get the full benefit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, we should have gone shopping together today! Tanner, Miles and I bought a Mean Green Super Duper What A Cleaning Machine at Kohl's this afternoon. The one we purchased was right next to a Spot Bot. If we had a pet, we would have considered the 'Bot. Rumor has it the Green Machine is particularly good at cleaning baby barf, though. I should've asked Amanda what machine they bought for Mr. Callum!

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff