Hump day

Regis just left to buy refried beans. He has a taste for refried beans and had to have them tonight. Pica? On his way out the door he asked if we had a garlic roaster. This does not sound healthy for the environment. Somebody call the EPA and ask about superfund money.

I went to my last MSU class tonight. I'm sure 38 years is not a record but it's pretty darn good. I was not enthusiastic about this one but the 300 dollars I spent on it will make me feel better about the 1000 dollars I wasted on the last one. Armstrong Hall is just as boring and difficult to find your way around in as it was in 1970. And whoever did the signage is hitting the crack pipe. I should have taken a picture. I just did a google search thinking someone else over the years must have been amused by that but I guess not. The day I go back to do my portfolio presentation, I will take a picture and you will be amazed.

I tried to overcome my ennui today and organized all the random papers in my office so I could make sense of a "to do" list. Don't feel bad if you don't know that word. I've never used it in a sentence before and had to look it up to make sure of what it meant: a feeling of weariness and dissatisfaction. You can find the pronunciation here. What the hell. A day when you can use ennui in a sentence is not entirely wasted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff