Spring!



Remember the bird bath I bought at the Rock Bend Folk Festival last year? Here it is in the garden. On the right is a little fairy hovering over the water. She's hard to see.











This is the gazing globe I got for Christmas. It's so pretty I hated to take it outside. It's right by the oriole feeder so maybe it will attract some birds.












The apple tree is just beautiful. In yesterday's wind, it lost some petals but it's still gorgeous and still full of birds waiting for the feeders.












Red tulip.













Creeping phlox.










Minnesota redbud tree. It blooms before the leaves come out. For a small tree, the leaves are huge and shade a large part of my garden, so the sun-loving plants are gone and have been replaced by hosta and astilbe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't believe your phlox are blooming so beautifully! I haven't seen any yet this spring...what a lovely sight!

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff