june 5 the garden







The fat frog and my new rhubarb leaf birdbath.













The rooster guards the walk.













I love the color of the cheddar pinks!











Look at these poppies waiting to burst into bloom.









We're in a tornado watch tonight and the forecasters are bleating ominous reports everywhere you look. Natural disaster predicted. High risk for plains states. Regis wants me to watch a security video film from a bank in Iowa where they had an F5 tornado. Yeah, I want to see that. Check out the blog of Paul Douglas is you want your pants scared off your ass.

Comments

Jill said…
Help, help, help! I just read your blog two minutes ago, and now there's a new post, with pictures of lovely flowers, flowers about to burst open, a fat frog and a lovely leaf. Beautiful pictures!

When do you leave for "up North"?

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff