other things today

Four years ago today, my dad passed away. I know they say that after a few years go by, the memories of the death fade. I haven't found that to be true but the memories of the weeks and days leading up to his death haven't overshadowed the memories of his death. He was good man and I'm glad I was there with him at the end of his life.

My brother Pat's birthday is today. I can remember all the birthdates of my brothers but not their ages. I know I'm the oldest. Steve is the youngest and he's about 9 years younger than me. Pat's in the middle so he must be around 50. (Mom says 51.) Happy birthday to you, Pat!

Comments

Jill said…
Nice to see the photo of your dad and to know that your mom keeps you updated on the ages of your brothers!

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff