for weiner dog fans

Comments

Anonymous said…
As the owner of two weiner dogs right here in good old St. Peter, I would like to go on record saying that Henry and Chester would beat them all. Well, Henry would. Chester tends to be a little vague sometimes!

Your red-headed friend
Deb
Amanda said…
when we visited a farm last week, we decided our dachshunds really look a lot like baby piglets. edward now tips the scales at 20 pounds and billy, the runt of the litter, is 16 pounds. they would NOT win any races. billy pants just running from the bed to the kitchen!
Anonymous said…
Well, this was a first. I've never seen a weiner dog race but I thoroughly enjoyed it, Theresa. I'm an occasional lurker to your site, via Jill's. I hope you don't mind.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff