long time no post

It was a busy weekend and I never had time to sit down and post a note. Saturday I went to Joanne's son's wedding and reception, then to a reunion of high school girlfriends. When things go by as fast as this weekend did, I hardly remember enough to write anything sensible about any of it.

I'm back on track now so I'll be droning on about my mundane activities. Actually it's easier to write about the boring stuff of life than it is to describe something big.

Regis bought a couple sweatshirts at some discount company online. He says it's going to be a cold winter and what he means is the thermostat will be set low with heating fuel being so expensive. I don't mind that so much. It's easier to warm up than is to stay cool. We're in the market for a king size electric blanket.

I'm stumped. I don't have anything else to tell tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff