Rainy Sunday morning

I have the usual excuses for not posting much lately:
  1. School just started and that takes more brain cells than it used to.
  2. We've had a lot of birthdays to celebrate: Tom, Harvey, Bob. Each required a meal and some gift preparation. One I delivered in a Bath and Body bag, one still had price tags on the stuff, and one had no card. Lame, I know.
  3. It's the weekend of the Rockbend Folk Festival. Yesterday was gorgeous but that meant the crowd was huge and thus I was greatly over-stimulated (and not in a good way) by the time we went home.
  4. I have an appointment at Mayo on Tuesday so I've been gathering all my records and musings from the last month. I like to be prepared.
  5. The weather, until today, has been beautiful and we've been trying to enjoy what might be the last nice days of autumn.
I could go on but I guess that's enough. We're going to Dangerfield's in Shakopee for the brunch buffet today. I generally don't like buffets so I hope we can order off the menu. We're going back down the park to hear one of our favorite bands, Lehto & Wright (great Irish rockers) at 5:30. That will about do it for this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff