waking to snow


We woke to about three inches of snow this morning. This is the garden frog who was buried up to his nose in leaves earlier in the week when it was 70 degrees.



We have a quiet weekend planned. The last month has been so busy that I told Regis I was coming home to put on pajama pants, light candles, and have a glass of wine. So far, so good.





There was no wind so you can see in the next picture that every branch was layered with snow. I love the garden this time of year.

The woods behind my office were just beautiful and the snow dropped slowly off the branches all day. By the time I came home from work, it had all melted.

I think we'll have to get another recycling container to hold all the catalogs we get in the mail. Every day there is a huge pile. I think you can get your name taken off the junk mail list but I hate the idea. It's too much trouble.

Tom, if you're reading this, I checked on your dogs today. Fletcher and Gonzo were out for a walk when I was at Kind's and Alena said they are very vocal every time she walks through the kennel area so apparently they are healthy and happy. We're going up to check on the house again tonight. Hope you're having a good time in Bush country! You can see the weather you are missing.

Back to wandering around the house and pitching out catalogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff