So far today, no emergencies, no falls, no incidents. Regis had an ultrasound of his heart but there was no reaction from the technician which is a good sign. We hope. We're going to Tom and Betty's tonight to ring in the New Year. Not in St. Peter because we never stay awake until midnight, but maybe Yakutsk. I checked the google earth clock and I think it will be midnight there about 8 p.m. here. That's more like it. The picture shows Larry, Moe, and Curly getting the ball ready to drop. I don't know who the 4th guy is.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
good-bye 2008
So far today, no emergencies, no falls, no incidents. Regis had an ultrasound of his heart but there was no reaction from the technician which is a good sign. We hope. We're going to Tom and Betty's tonight to ring in the New Year. Not in St. Peter because we never stay awake until midnight, but maybe Yakutsk. I checked the google earth clock and I think it will be midnight there about 8 p.m. here. That's more like it. The picture shows Larry, Moe, and Curly getting the ball ready to drop. I don't know who the 4th guy is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
1 comment:
Happy New Year, Teresa and Regis. I'm glad there was no sudden sharp intake of breath by the technician today. Have a good evening and get to bed before the New Year strikes in Yakutsk.
Post a Comment