vaporizing water

One of the myths that Regis claims I have perpetuated over the years is that, on very cold days, you can throw a cup of boiling water into the air and it will vaporize before it hits the ground. Regis always scoffed at me and I couldn't find proof of it anywhere on the google. Tom and Betty called last night to say they'd done it, so first thing this morning, we filmed the proof. We probably should have had a better script, but this works. We boiled water in a tea kettle, Regis threw it high into the air over the garden, and I filmed and directed. You hear me say okay at then end. I should have said cut.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh Regis- Ye of little faith! Everyone knows that this works. I watched 2 different meteorologists do it on different news channels while I was exercising this morning. It was even on CNN news. They also had a guy in Minnesota pound a nail into a board with a banana that had sat out overnight. Now that I hadn't seen before.
Amanda said…
matthew has probably done this a dozen times in the past 24 hours. callum loves to watch it, but frankly, i think matthew enjoys it more. good fun in minnesota!
Anonymous said…
Don't you love it when you are right and Regis is wrong.....

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff