gross day


Most of this day sucked.

I went to the chiropractor and he said my neck issues are from locking. Or something like that. He adjusted my mojo and told me to ice my neck a few times today and come back tomorrow. I felt better almost immediately; that mojo is powerful stuff.

This part of the day didn't suck. There's a blog I check regularly called shazam. The woman writes about baking and lately she's been really obsessed with cupcakes. Apparently, it's big on blogs now to have contests and give stuff away. She gave away this cool stuff in the picture and I won! She's going to send me this stuff!

Of course, maybe this is like my old cell phone company that said it had nation wide service but no towers in South Dakota. I asked if they had service on Mars, too.

So if you're looking for a give-away here, hey, I've already offered bottles of wine and a list of ice creams named after the former president. What more do you want?

Speaking of wine, I haven't had any for days. I was afraid it was exacerbating the swirlies and I didn't want that.

It's really wretched looking outside. While we appreciate the warmer temps, and really, we do; the grayness is hard on the soul. It rained off and on today so a lot of the muck went down the street as far as it could go. There are still massive ice floes so it doesn't go down the sewers yet, but that will come.

This is a nice thing that happened today. The other day, I was in the car and I heard part of a radio program about a guy who teaches writing in prisons. It was really interesting and I tried to remember his name later, to no avail. I was listening to KMSU (which I love) so I emailed a guy who works there. I responded right away and said he had forwarded by question to the host of the show. She responded right away. That's such good service that KMSU is now my favorite radio station! Everyone there is great at customer service! I'm sure my endorsement means a lot to them.

I sent an email of complaint to Amazon once. Regis said Steve Jobs was probably crying in his beer. I over-estimate my influence.

The semi-colon is my favorite punctuation mark today. What's yours?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Teresa, how could you??? The SEMI-COLON????? That wretched punctuation mark is responsible for my complete loss of interest in a very good book because the author used 39 (yes, THIRTY NINE) semi-colons on one page.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff