keep your fried baloney hole shut

I had to write that down quickly before I forgot it. I've been intrigued lately with lines from sit-coms. They may not be great literature but they make me laugh out loud.

The food network doesn't have a news show. That's another one.

We had a good time at the parade. It started at 6:00 and I was home in the living room by 6:28. I got a bouncy ball that lights up when you whack it on something. There was a blow-up snowman in the back of a convertible that honestly scared the crap out of me. It looked like something from a Tim Burton movie.

Tomorrow will be a busy day: groceries, massage, liquor store, house cleaning, cooking. Why do I leave everything for the last minute? I have a menu, a grocery list...but that's it. No plan.

Sycophant is one of my new favorite words. Along with ennui. If you can use both in a sentence, leave a comment.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The sycophant suffered a bout of ennui when he discovered that the person he had hoped would bring him wealth and fame by association had just been indicted for illegal financial activities.(Bad sentence, I know, but the best I can do after 9:00 at night.)
Anonymous said…
Joanne, it's now 10:00 and I'm having a hard time using ANY TWO words in the same sentence, much less high-falutin' lingo that Teresa wants people to toss around like some light-up ball or something.
Anonymous said…
She really doesn't talk like that and she cannot spell either. I think sycophant is really spelled psychophant and the psycho lost his phat pants so he is now feeling some ennui.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff