my feet are crying out to be liberated


Signs of spring:
  1. It was 46 degrees when I drove home from school today! It's almost sandal weather! My feet are crying out to be liberated from shoes and socks.
  2. We've started thinking about the patio. I called Karl today to ask about the river birch because I don't want to do anything to harm the tree.
  3. There is mud everywhere. And dripping water off trees and roofs.
  4. The car looks like a salt heap.
  5. It smells outside. When it's way below zero you can't smell anything. Even unpleasant smells are pleasant in the spring.
  6. The car warms up from the sun. I turned off the heater in the car and almost opened the window this afternoon.
  7. Windows look like hell. The streaks and crap I didn't notice all winter because I left in the dark and came home in the dark all of a sudden looks like the dog's been licking the glass. It might be true in some cases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff