waiting, waiting, waiting....

Tiffany calls every three hours or so to let us know that she is fine and things are moving along nicely but slowly. Elliot is just not in a hurry to join us on this snowy, late winter night. Maybe he likes it where he is.

Regis has had two sleepless nights so I'm trying to stay awake waiting for the phone to ring one more time.

We had copious amounts of snow today. As I was driving back to school about noon, I could hardly keep the car cleaned off enough to see. I think we had about 8 inches of snow, Miles, and most of it came in a three-hour window. It just dumped snow from the skies. The wind is blowing now; I can hear the chimes in the apple tree clanging madly.

Except for working, I haven't done one productive thing all day. I curled up in bed for a while late this afternoon, read, dozed, listened to the wind blow. Sometimes I feel guilty for being so lazy, other times I don't care.

I'll post a baby update in the morning. I think I have to go to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff