home at last and amazing bowel sounds

I wish I could record the bowel sounds I am making so I could post them here. If you've ever been to a NASCAR event, I think it would be similar to that. Screaming race cars coming around the bend.

I came home about 1:00 today, took some pain meds, and crawled into bed. I slept for two hours and it felt so good to be in my own pajamas, my own socks, my own bed. I'm up now sipping a soy milk and protein warm drink (this is not my entire eating future...just the menu for now) and making these wonderful noises.

I have some really cool spring green socks with big white polka dots on them. I took them to the hospital but they insisted on those traction hose and ugly gray slippers. Blogger is not uploading pictures at this time or I'd post a photo of the sox.

I've been watching Mike clean out his garage today and remembering when we did it. Nothing like exposing all your bad and disorganized habits to the world. I thought our garage sale days were over but Young Regis has some stuff he wants to get rid of so we might have one this summer. I believe in low maintenance garage sales. Just put the stuff on a table and let people make an offer.

As much as this disappoint Cousin Deb, I think I will give up my description of all things bowel and intestine related. Regis said it was like walking with a lioness tonight. There, that's my last comment. Deb, I'll still email comments to you.

Comments

tom said…
I can't wait to see you Teresa but will wait until the thunderdome has quieted. Welcome home.
Jill said…
I'm stunned that you would think to share bowel comments with the world, Teresa. Not long ago you could barely say "colonoscopy"without cringing. Evan would be proud. Glad you're home and in your own footwear.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff