Health report. It's a full-time job eating and drinking. I went for a walk with Regis this morning...almost a mile. Then we went shopping. I was in the mood for some spring wear. Walked another mile shopping. I was one whipped dog when I came home but couldn't sleep. Maybe I'll sleep fine tonight.
Peter went to the WOW Zone to celebrate his birthday. I told him we might show up. Yeah, right. I'd make it there about five minutes. Too many bright lights and too much loud music.
Too tired to write much. More tomorrow when I'm fresh.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
No comments:
Post a Comment