Wednesday, April 08, 2009
progress report
I'm off the O2, off the catheter, off the IV, and off the IV painkillers. I still have a drainage tube and a needle in my hand, just in case, but that's it. The liquids have been going down fine today. Steve and Sherry came for a visit and we walked down to the fountain and sat in the sunshine. I don't have much pain (more like discomfort) even when I move so that's a good sign. Regis is coming in the morning and will take me home after lunch if I am tolerating pureed food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
No comments:
Post a Comment