spring day and a bunny nest

I was just about to let Kramer out the back door this morning when a mama bunny darted to the fence and made her escape. I looked into the window well and there were several bunnies, little ones, poking their heads out to see what was going on. Whoa, Kramer isn't going out there to slaughter bunnies. So, he's been getting lots of walks today.

I went for two half-mile walks today and took a nap. My goal is to make it to 8:00 without collapse. Ha! No, it's not like that. I have lots of stamina and I feel great. It still takes a lot of time to keep the food and water straight but that gets easier every day, too. I'm afraid I will be able to return to work on the 20th. Damn.

Regis and I sat in the front yard for a while this afternoon. The sun felt great!

This is a picture of Kris Kristofferson, not a picture of me in a musician costume. Hahaha!

Kris Kristofferson is playing in Minneapolis tonight. If I had money and gumption, I'd be there. He is one of my favorite singer/song writers. These are my favorite songs:
  • Sunday Morning Coming Down
  • Jaded Lover
  • Me & Bobby McGee
  • Lovin' Her Was Easier Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again
  • Jesus Was a Capricorn
  • Nobody Wins
  • Favorite Album: Breakaway
My other choice for evening entertainment would be the Bill Holm tribute. From the Pioneer Press: Holm, a popular Minnesota writer who died Feb. 25, will be honored by his friends April 14 at a public tribute beginning with ice-cold shots of Holm's favorite spirit, Reyka Icelandic vodka, and concluding with a New Orleans brass band leading the audience out of the Fitzgerald Theater, 10 E. Exchange St., St. Paul.

If you can't go, but want to TUNE IN: "Friends of Bill Holm" will be recorded for broadcast at 7 p.m. Saturday, April 18 on all Classical Minnesota Public Radio stations (for National Poetry Month), including KSJN 99.5 FM in the Twin Cities; and at 6 p.m. Sunday, April 19 on all Minnesota Public Radio stations, including KNOW 91.1 FM in the Twin Cities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff