Ugh. Blergh. I was bragging a few weeks ago that I hadn't had a cold for years. Well, I'm getting paid back for my pitiful lack of humility. It's mostly in the upper right quadrant of my head: I feel pretty good from the neck down but shitty from the neck up. My right nostril and right eye are like unfettered faucets. It's ugly.
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Wednesday
Ugh. Blergh. I was bragging a few weeks ago that I hadn't had a cold for years. Well, I'm getting paid back for my pitiful lack of humility. It's mostly in the upper right quadrant of my head: I feel pretty good from the neck down but shitty from the neck up. My right nostril and right eye are like unfettered faucets. It's ugly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
No comments:
Post a Comment