friday night tuna on the grill

It was a lazy Friday afternoon and evening. I did a little housecleaning (damn little) and a little shopping and a little sitting in a lawn chair. Two boys here for brats on the grill. I had a tuna steak marinated in a thai sauce. Delicious.

I went to Mankato this morning for a meeting. As I was turning onto Adams from Highway 22, there was a clean-cut guy standing there, as if waiting for a bus. He was wearing surgical scrubs and carrying a battered brief case and a big chunk of rusty metal. Now, what's up with that? It's puzzled me all day.

I visited the bargain table at B&N again today. Bought another Jeffrey Archer book.

Regis is watching a boxing match. Eeeeeishhhh. That is a brutal sport. I'm outta here.

The weather forecast is for storms tomorrow. That will keep me out of the garden. Don't know if that's good or bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff