I read...

that Robert Louis Stevenson said: "To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive, and the true success is to labor." Interesting and worth thinking about some more in terms of all the things we work for and think are important in our lives.

Baby Belle, of This Goat's Life, died yesterday afternoon. Not sure what will happen to the blog. I'll miss it if they decide to stop.

Regis has a baseball game on the television. I like the sound of baseball. It sounds like summer and it's a gentle noise unlike football which sounds aggressive. This from a real sports fan.

I'm getting ready to move toward bed and a book. I'm reading one (Digging to America) that isn't as satisfying as the last one (So Brave, Young, and Handsome). Ah, well. They can't all be that good.

Comments

Jill said…
Digging to America has its moments, but not enough of them. I have usually liked Anne Tyler's books, but this one seemed like a short story that got too long.

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff