bottle lanterns and fireflies

The other day when we were snooping around TJ Maxx in Rochester, Regis found these cool bottle lanterns. Tonight we made a deliberate trip outside to see how they looked after dark since we're hardly ever out after dark by accident. The lanterns were lovely and we saw fireflies! We saw lots of them in Iowa and we were enchanted by their tiny lights flitting around Dick's garden. Apparently we have them here, too!

Jill's helping me track down a picture book about fireflies and northern lights. I gave it to her grandbaby, Hannah, a few years ago but can't remember the title now that I want it again.

Speaking of a crappy memory....when I was sitting outside, I had three things I was writing in my head but now I've forgotten the other two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff