short list of cars

The Honda Fit is off the short list of cars. I think it's too small and the cup holder thing is so weird. One drove past our house last night and it was a really ugly color.

I just found something interesting on the internet. I've lost between the weight of a newborn calf and a two-month old horse. Man. That's funny. And scary.

We invited Bob and Emily for dinner tonight so Regis is cooking ribs and sweet corn. A true summer meal. I hope it's warm enough to be outside.

Regis helped Tom build an arbor on the back side of his garage. They finished yesterday and last night Regis had a dream that is so funny and weird that I won't even write about it here. You'll have to ask sometime when you see us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff