corpuscle theory of a non-scientist

If you're in junior high, don't use this in a research paper. I am not a scientist. I make no claims about the validity or accuracy of this information.

A person has so many corpuscles. If a person focuses their corpuscles on brain activity they get smarter and remember things and speak articulately. If instead, a person focuses their corpuscles on physical activity, their brain stagnates and they become forgetful and woozy in the head. Since I started exercising on a regular basis, I have been the latter. Woozy in the head. Acupuncture has not helped my chi to flow to my brain. I like basking in the afternoon sun with a glass of wine instead of making lists and doing stuff.

I really loathe football on tv. How does this qualify as entertainment?

I almost told someone today to have a nice weekend but stopped just in the nick of time. How could I think it was the weekend when it's only Monday?

That's enough of my weird and cranky thinking for one day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff