If you're in junior high, don't use this in a research paper. I am not a scientist. I make no claims about the validity or accuracy of this information.
A person has so many corpuscles. If a person focuses their corpuscles on brain activity they get smarter and remember things and speak articulately. If instead, a person focuses their corpuscles on physical activity, their brain stagnates and they become forgetful and woozy in the head. Since I started exercising on a regular basis, I have been the latter. Woozy in the head. Acupuncture has not helped my chi to flow to my brain. I like basking in the afternoon sun with a glass of wine instead of making lists and doing stuff.
I really loathe football on tv. How does this qualify as entertainment?
I almost told someone today to have a nice weekend but stopped just in the nick of time. How could I think it was the weekend when it's only Monday?
That's enough of my weird and cranky thinking for one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
No comments:
Post a Comment