nerve thing

I'm going to see a chiropractor tomorrow who does accupuncture. I have a funny pain in my upper left leg that feels like a nerve zinger. That's my diagnosis anyway. It hurts like hell when it hits. I don't want to fall down so we'll see what the doc has to say. It's probably all that exercise.

We went to Mankato last night with some crazy friends. We went to Pub 500...the on to Choppers, South Street, and Blue Bricks. Quite the evening. There is a different crowd coming out after dark in that town, let me tell you. One guy coming in the door of Choppers as we were going out, commented that we smell like we take showers. Hmmm.

We're on grill withdrawal today. Yesterday it poured rain all day and today it's been breezy, cold, and rainy so no grilling. We have a turkey breast brining and a hunk of beef waiting for a dry rub so looks like we're on for tomorrow. Big black clouds overhead again so maybe not...

We're watching I Love You, Man. Some good lines but a goofy plot.

Comments

deb said…
We saw I love you man in the theatre. It was goofy although I like that cast. Paul Rudd is so cute.
Amanda said…
i have a major crush on jason segel, so i loved that movie. also, funniest projectile vomiting scene ever.
Jill said…
For goodness sakes, stay off the mean streets, Teresa!!

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff