Sunday, October 11, 2009
busy weekend
Busy this weekend. Changed out all the summer clothes for fall clothes. Got out mittens. Sorted through stuff for the thrift store. Piled up stuff to go to the basement. Found a few things that had been misplaced. Got the few outdoor plants that get to come inside situated. Put the electric mattress pad on the bed. Got out the Halloween stuff and I have a lot of it so that's no small feat. Still to do: fill bird feeders, bake a turkey breast, start packing for our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
No comments:
Post a Comment