dreams

I was awake between 3 and 4 o'clock this morning. Regis was sound asleep but talking in his best oratorical voice. He said, "They are always aware when quietness descends upon a region." It was so curious, I had to write it down. He has the most vivid dreams and says the most interesting things in his sleep.


One of my favorites was the time he dreamed that we were dressing up in the costumes of different countries and visiting their websites, like www.germany.com dressed in lederhosen. I have dreams about amorphoous bad guys chasing me. No details like names or places. Just a fearful feeling. Regis remembers names of the people in his dreams, sometimes people who went to kindergarten with him. I don't remember those names when I'm awake. It makes for interesting nights when he has dreams like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

festival of winter fun

being thankful

dreams and sucking out the bad stuff