Wednesday, January 27, 2010
what is this black cloud following me around?
I haven't been cranky for a long time but this is the night. I can't even say why exactly but I feel a nasty ass mood hanging over my head like a big black cloud. Regis did his best...poured me a glass of wine, put my slippers by the table, made a nice soup for dinner and I am appreciative of his efforts. I feel like weeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to hell with facebook or meta or whatever it calls itself
I wrote a big old post on facebook, tried to scroll down to read it and it disappeared. I did some research and lots of folks have the same ...
-
My goal for the weekend was to clean our house. It didn't happen last night because we had a serendipitous meeting of friends and family...
-
After having the post-COVID symptoms linger for long (since 2022) I have gotten out of the habit of writing. I think the last post I wrote ...
No comments:
Post a Comment